HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
For the safety of our dancers, families and staff please review our new health and safety guidelines. Be sure to go over the following information with your dancer. Thank you!
1. Masks are required when entering the studio and will be removed upon entering the classroom. All teachers will wear masks/face shields. Masks are not required while dancing. We recommend contacting your pediatrician if you have any concerns.
2. Separate doors will be used for entering and exiting the studio. Dancers MUST be picked up on time. NO parents will be allowed to wait in the waiting room at this time.
3. Temperatures will be checked at the door upon arrival. Any student with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to enter the studio.
4. Dance shoes should be brought to the studio in a clear plastic bag labeled with student’s name. Upon arrival, students will change into dance shoes and place street shoes in personal bag. Upon conclusion of class, process will be reversed.
5. No cell phone use will be permitted in the studio. Cell phones may be brought to the studio but must remain inside personal labeled bag while in class.
6. The studio floor has been clearly marked with individual student 6 ft. x 6 ft. boxes to allow for appropriate social distancing within the classroom. In addition, there is a clearly marked Teacher area in the front of the classroom to allow for appropriate social distance requirements. Every student will be assigned a “box” for each class. Boxes are numbered and color coded.
7. All common areas have been clearly marked for appropriate social distancing requirement of 6 feet apart.
8. Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are located in common areas and classroom.
9. A new touchless faucet and soap dispenser have been installed in the bathroom. Children will be required to wash hands upon exiting bathroom and will be asked to re-sanitize hands before re-entering classroom. Please have children use the bathroom before coming to dance.
10. The floor, doorknobs, barres and bathroom will be appropriately cleaned between each class and at the end of every day.
11. PLEASE NOTE: If your child is sick, they may NOT come to class.