Registration is now open for all students. Please review the information on this page, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the button to begin the registration process.
BEFORE registering for the incorrect class, please email email@example.com and someone will get back to you regarding appropriate class placement options.
Due to maximum class size limitations, some classes may already be at capacity. If still interested in a class that is full, please register anyway so that your child will be placed on a waiting list. Based on the number of students interested in a particular class, an additional class section may be added on Sunday.
In addition, all classes will also be available VIRTUALLY. We have installed a professional camera in the studio to allow for synchronous instruction at home via ZOOM during scheduled class time. If you are unable to come to the studio for class, please consider participating virtually.
- Start date for classes is Monday, September 11th
- Maximum class sizes:
- Pre-K – 4 students
- Kindergarten – 6 students
- 1st grade and up – 8 students
- Classes will be 45 minutes with 5 minutes between classes to allow for necessary cleaning and disinfecting
- WE MUST INSIST THAT YOUR PICK UP FOR YOUR CHILD IS PROMPT!
- Please review safety protocols Health and Safety Guidelines.pdf (312.2kB)
- Please review safety protocol video Safety Protocol Video
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING AGE REQUIREMENTS
- Pre-K: Ballet for 3 and 4 year olds
- Kind: Ballet for students entering Kindergarten
- K-1: Ballet for students entering Kindergarten and 1st grade
- Tap 1-2: Tap for students entering 1st grade and 2nd grade
- HH 1-2: Hip Hop for students entering 1st and 2nd grade
- Mod 1-2: Ballet for students entering 1st and 2nd grade
- Cl 1-2: Classical ballet for 2nd graders with previous ballet experience, 3rd and 4th graders
- Jazz 1-2: Jazz for students entering 3rd grade and up
- Lyr 1-2: Lyrical for students entering 4th grade and up
All online registration choices will be reviewed promptly by our staff for appropriate placement and you will be contacted if there are any discrepancies. We will then assist you at that time in selecting the appropriate class placement for your child.
Once classes are confirmed, payments can be made by cash, check or Venmo @DanceArts-Merrick (name will say James Dale). Any account credits from last year will be applied to new registration and tuition fees and any remaining balances will be due. All payments must be received by Tuesday, September 8th. Checks should be made out to Dance Arts and mailed to 57 Merrick Ave, Merrick, NY 11566. If you prefer to make your payment in person, someone will be at the studio from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm on 9/1, 9/2 and 9/3. Please adhere to social distancing and masks are required. Payment must be received in order to hold your child’s place in the class.
|2||$117||$117||1 child – $30||$264|
|2 children – $60||$294|
|3||$171||$171||1 child – $30||$372|
|2 children – $60||$402|
|3 children – $75||$417|
|4||$221||$221||1 child – $30||$472|
|2 children – $60||$502|
|3+ children – $75||$517|
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 5 or more classes or if you wish to pay your tuition in full.